Now teens have an alternative to metal braces in their yearbook photos or Facebook profiles – introducing Invisalign® Teen! Invisalign® Teen is the way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using clear aligners. The aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink whatever you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal, or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Invisalign® went to leading orthodontists, parents, and teens themselves to custom-design an Invisalign® system just right for the dental needs of teenagers. With blue-to-clear color-changing aligners to show how long each aligner has been worn, six free replacement aligners in case some are lost or broken, and other changes designed to accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign® Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign® Teen?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign® Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, or floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 15 and 30.